McDonald’s is the biggest fast food brand in the world. It has served as an introduction to fries, burgers, and fast food generally. McDonald’s is distinguished by its gold arches which create the shape of the letter “M” across the world. It is a major part of food culture as well as the pop culture of today.
What began as a small family-owned establishment in California is now the biggest food company around the globe today. We all are fans of McDonald’s or at the very least tried one of the dishes on the menu.
This article will focus on the specifics of McDonald’s lunch hours as well as the lunch menu.
McDonald’s Opening Hours
These are the times you need to know if you plan to bring your family or friends to dinner at McDonald’s. If you prefer an early lunch, McDonald’s is the place to be. McDonald’s only reason for serving their meals 30 minutes later on weekends is because they have the most crowded breakfast hours.
As we mentioned in the piece, Mcdonald’s restaurant adheres to the franchisee model of business. The franchisees have, in essence, given the restaurant’s owners amount of discretion to start the lunch or breakfast a couple of minutes earlier or later.
Therefore, the hours of operation may vary for different states. A simple Google search can help you to determine the exact hours of operation of the McDonald’s restaurant closest to you.
|4:00 – 5:00 PM
|4:00 – 5:00 PM
McDonald’s Holiday Hours
Mcdonald’s is open on all days of the year, which means that you can enjoy a meal at any time. The food is cheap and delicious, which makes it a favorite choice for all age groups.
On which holidays McDonald’s is open?
As mentioned above, Mcdonald’s is open every day of the year.
On which holidays McDonald’s is closed?
McDonald’s closes on Christmas Day and Thanksgiving day at select places.
However, a lot of McDonald’s restaurants are open, so make sure to confirm the hours at your nearest restaurant before you decide to assume that it’s closed.
How To Find McDonald’s Near Me
Locating a McDonald’s location close to you isn’t a problem. Click here to access their site. Once you enter the state, city, or postal code, all the nearby McDonald’s locations to you will be listed to choose from. You can view the hours of opening and closing of every McDonald’s restaurant and choose the one that is most suitable for you depending on the location you are in and the time of operation.
You can also do your search via Google Maps:
What Does McDonald’s Offer
- Big Mac(r): Mouthwatering perfection starts with two patties of beef and their delicious, special Big Mac(r) sauce served between sesame seed buns. The patties are topped with crisp shredded lettuce, onions, pickles that have been finely chopped, and a slice of fresh American cheese, which gives it the perfect flavor. It’s free of synthetic flavors and colors, as well as added color or preservatives.
- The Quarter Pounder(r) with Fresh Cheese: Every Quarter Pounder(r) Cheeseburger has fresh, succulently hot, juicy, and freshly cooked beef. It is spiced with salt and pepper. Then, it’s garnished with tangy pickles, American cheese, as well as sliced onions. It’s free of synthetic flavors and colors, as well as added color or preservatives.
- McDouble(r): Their McDouble(r) hamburgers are classic. Typically, they stack two patties of beef that are spiced with a pinch of salt and pepper. Alongside a slice of cheese and a burger, they are topped with onions chopped, pickles that are tangy, mustard, and the condiment ketchup. They’re free of artificial flavors and are also free of added colors.
Chicken & Sandwiches
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich: McDonald’s Crispy Chicken Sandwich, is a southern-style chicken sandwich that’s fried to crisp, juicy, and tender deliciousness. It’s served with pickles cut into crinkles as well as served with a toasty potato roll that has been buttered.
- Chicken McNuggets(r): These are juicy, soft, and made of white meat of chicken. They’re free of artificial coloring, preservatives, or flavors. Simply dip them in your preferred sauces.
- McChicken(r): These are classic meals and for good reason. With a sprinkle of greens and creamy mayonnaise, these delicious Chicken patties come on a toasty bun.
Mcdonald’s is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1940, by Richard McDonald and Maurice McDonald. They initially operated as a restaurant located in San Bernardino, California, USA.
The restaurant was converted into a hamburger stand, and later into a franchise that we have to this day. In 1955, Ray Kroc joined the business as a franchise agent and later bought the chain of restaurants by the McDonald Brothers.
McDonald’s is the biggest chain restaurant in the world with more than 69 million customers spread across 100 countries and more than 38,000 locations.
Although McDonald’s is renowned throughout the globe for its cheeseburgers, french fries, and hamburgers, its menu includes breakfast options such as milkshakes, soft drinks desserts, and wraps.
McDelivery(r) is partnered in conjunction with Door Dash, Uber Eats, and GrubHub to deliver your favorite fast food right to your doorstep.
How to Contact?
McDonald’s customer service department can be reached by calling 1877-463-1553. It is open between 6:00 am and 12:00 AM. Find more McDonald’s Hours information on their website. They can also be reached through their email address on their website.
Social Media Accounts
However, while McDonald’s has separate accounts for local stores and its local markets on Facebook and Twitter but on Pinterest, it has only one corporate account:
Should you need to ask any questions regarding Mcdonald’s business hours or other issues, you can call the below Mcdonald’s customer support number.
- Phone No: +1 800-244-6227